Live Muscle Show

 

Oct 12, 2013

Yummy Furry Sunday - Hot Hairy Bear Hunks

Yummy Furry Sunday


Daddy guys with hairy cover all over their bodies, it's charming. Muscular body, handsome face with a mustache and beard, and furry body. Many people call them, MuscIe Bear, I like that. MuscIe bear type, many fan of my blog email me, ask for more post of daddy bear hunks. So, today I would like to post pictures gallery with the concept of sunday yummy furry! The weekend is short, many people want to go out, but they can't. Some have alot of works that still remain to be clear. Don't worry, come and enjoy my blog may help you (I hope :)) I hope having boyfriend that he's musclle bear daddy type someday. With a big bear hug to sleep (and doing something else ... ) every night, I may have good dreams.


click thumbnails to enlarge pictures


Yummy Furry Sunday Yummy Furry Sunday Yummy Furry Sunday

Yummy Furry Sunday Yummy Furry Sunday Yummy Furry Sunday

Yummy Furry Sunday Yummy Furry Sunday Yummy Furry Sunday

Yummy Furry Sunday Yummy Furry Sunday



You may also like these hot hunks galleries :



Hot Male Bodybuilders Video



0 comments: