Live Muscle Show

 

Oct 7, 2013

Introducing New Hot Muscular Hunks and Bodybuilders Videos

Armon Adibi


My own youtube channel user (you can visit www.youtube.com/user/hotmusclemen/videos), I have subscribed to many users who have their own channel to upload videos of themselves. I always feel excite when they upload new content, that hot and hunky. These video I've post today have a few user views. Because they have just uploaded in a few month. But I believe that they will have more and more user views, because of..... please just watch them, and you know, "Hot as Hell". Armon Adibi, the man with perfect body of which he was always my favorite. Muscular geek guy who love tho showoff on skype, and how about hot hairy daddy bear hunk bounce pecs for you? I really love this sort of clip. Like You tube due to this kind of hot vids. What gorgeous hunk of men!



Armon Adibi Lifting and Flexing

Armon Adibi Lifting and Flexing

Armon is such a total pkg !!! with massive muscl*e god, ready to worship him. He is fuc_ing hot!!! I wanna feel and worship his musclles, bend him over and ... I love his shoulders they're massive. I have fantasies about him all the the time! I wonder what his sweat tastes like. Armon is an incredible man, hugely into muscIe, getting freaky huge and stronger than Superman and also has a very large muscullar tree trunk quads!


Massive Bodybuilder ORLIK Posing Flexing

Massive Bodybuilder ORLIK Posing Flexing

I would love to call this guy "MuscIe Geek" yes!, because he look like the nerd or geek guys (who know everything about tech) in muscular body form. That make me love this guy. Let's look at him, his perfect proportion ripped physique. This guy should go to bodybuilding competition, I think he can get high rank. He's young russian bodybuilder and has skype session muscIe shows : ORLIK7 Video!


A Hairy Muscle Daddy Flexing

A Hairy MuscIe Daddy Flexing

What more could ask for this man? Hairy, big musclle chest, handsome daddy type, and bouncing pecs = perfect!!! Would you worship this Hot Musc|egod? Yes I do :) God I miss this man's videos because he's rarely update. What i wouldnt give to bury my face in his pec mounds.... his huge pecs bro, I really liked when you up close and personal with the camera and played with your beard.


Flexing Pecs and Abs after Gym

Flexing Pecs and Abs after Gym

On strict vegetarian diet. No eggs, no meat, no fish, no cheese. Went to gym to do shoulders and biceps Today. Just as skinny as ever, but incredibly sexy! and yes white underwear or jock and bone up! At first glance when I see this video I didn't think this guy is sexy. But when he take off his shirt, OMG, he's so fu_king sexy. I love his hairy chest, and really love when he adjust video camera in worm eye view :). That's make me feel like I'm down on my knees begging him for his body worship. ...ps. do you notice in the background that beautiful self portrait?



You may also like these hot hunks galleries :



Chat with Top Male Bodybuilders


0 comments: