Live Muscle Show

 

Oct 2, 2013

Shemar Moore Mr. Profiler - Hot Shirtless Videos

Top Male Bodybuilders Great Posing Videos


As I mention in the title, because he know as Derek Morgan on Criminial. That coco rock hard body of Shemar is yummy! He is the only male cast member of the main cast to go shirtless. And I think he's kinda hottest officer agent that I've see on TV Show now a day. He's one of my favorite six packs abs's guys. He's everyone who love black men's dreams. Shemar is indeed a sexy creature, sexiest 40 year old on the planet! He inspired me, I'm gonna do more sports. I mean seriously I just threw away my cookies next to the laptop and I'm not gonna grab them again. His smile just makes me melt. I miss him on the sop opera! ;( back when he was on that soap in the 90s, he was virtually flawless. He has got to be the sexiest man alive.



hemar Moore -Maximum Fitness Photoshoot

Shemar Moore -Maximum Fitness Photoshoot

Shemar Moore who stars as the badass but beloved Derek Morgan on Criminal Minds takes us behind the scenes of his photoshoot for Maximum Fitness Magazine. lord, have mercy!!!!! sexist guy ever!!! HUGS HUGS 2 U, SHEMAR. There's no question, he's very good looking for 40 years old. He's aged pretty well. I gotta watch this everytime. I'm coming home from the gym, crying.


Criminal Minds - Derek Morgan Shirtless Video

Criminal Minds - Derek Morgan Shirtless Video

This is a clip from season 7 episode 13 - Snake Eyes from tv show Criminal Minds were Derek Morgan has just gotten out of the shower at penelope's apartment and is wearing nothing but a towel. I never know he had such a gorgeous body! OMG....WOW! So enjoy Shemar Moore shirtless, wet and looking very hot! Watching this episode now and having a big screen TV makes it soooooo much better!! Breath taken.


Shirtless Shemar Moore Shows Off His Muscles

Shirtless Shemar Moore Shows Off His MuscIes

It is amazing how wonderful he looks with his clothes on but omg he looks gorgeous wet and shirtless!


Shemar Moore Gets Hot and Heavy!

Shemar Moore Gets Hot and Heavy!

Ellen brought an audience member to the stage and blindfolded her to see if she could identify Shemar just by his abs, but before the blindfold came off, she had a lot more to identify him by. Holy cow! Dang, I am so jealous!!! That is one of the luckiest women right now.


e talk with Shemar Moore as know as Derek Morgan

e talk with Shemar Moore as know as Derek Morgan

I love the work you are doing, sexiest man alive, great. You are the best. thanks for the tour and I enjoyed watching it and thanks so much. Oooooooooooo that smile!!!



You may also like these hot hunks galleries :



Live Muscle Show



0 comments: