Live Muscle Show

 

Oct 19, 2013

Great Gladiators Pumping Up - Bodybuilders in Back Stage Pump Room

Pump Up Bodybuilding Back Stage


These video clips make me fantasize about Great Gladiators pumping up to look good for the slaughter in the the Arena! Hot and sweaty, don't get me wrong; I'm not anti-size or anything, but there definitely something just more impressive about bodybuilder's physiques. Gawd they're handsome and sexy...looks real good in that posing pouch...like a big Toblerone bar...I could eat them! I choose Zolton Voros as the cover picture of this post, because he's incredibly handsome, gorgeous, beautiful, and flawless ripped manly man. I can call him 100% alpha man! with 100% perfection and superiority! ...superior MU5CLE GOD....to be worshiped!!! These guys's videos I've choose to share with you, they are amazing bodybuilders and so handsome. I really hope they will play superhero or super villain in a movie, because they does not need superhero suit, they already have! Magnificent beef, in the last clip I've posted, The late 1980's (& early '90s) were the golden age of bodybuilding! I really love that.



Jeff Willet Biceps Pump Up

Jeff Willet Biceps Pump Up

Jeff Willet, IFBB Pro Bodybuilder, Drug Free. Rare footage of a biceps "pump up" before a photo shoot. He's been involved in bodybuilding and fitness for over 20 years now. He started competing as a teenager and continued until he won his pro card at the age of 29. All of his lifetime, he's drug-free bodybuilder. Jeff 's three-time NPC Team Universe class champion and the overall winner in 2003, which is where he earned his IFBB Pro Card.


Bodybuilder Zoltan Voros Pump Room

Bodybuilder Zoltan Voros Pump Room

I can't get enough of Zoros! Amazing video!!! Most of all, Zoltan is PERFECT!! However, I like the black brief much better. The silver one makes him look like a gigolo, which of course would be something he could become the world champion in. Zolton has one great physique, and also seems to have a great personality too.


2010 NPC Nationals Men's Bodybuilding Pump Room

2010 NPC Nationals Men's Bodybuilding Pump Room

So many great physiques all one area; if I ever manage to compete at a national level (pro qualifier) npc show, I know I will among some of the best in the world!!! I'm Really into watching this, with their wonderful bodies!and so strong they must be. And I love the some hot bulk up pec genetics at 0:28.


Bodybuilders Warm Up

Bodybuilders Warm Up

Bodybuilders warm up back stage before their posing routine. This is the retro video convert to the clip, so no audio. bodybuilders in the 80,s and 90,s looked way better than the monsters you see these days... with their bloated guts. And oh hellll yeah at 3:50, I love the glasses and bis. Who's that? The handsome blond bodybuilder is Jerry Steele and he was featured quite a lot on magazine covers and inside them too in the 1990s, as one well can understand! And seeing Franco in these pump room videos back in the 80's was pure ecstasy.. god this hottie made me feel good so many times!



You may also like these hot hunks galleries :



Chat with Top Male Bodybuilders


0 comments: