Live Muscle Show

 

Oct 30, 2013

Friday Night Party with Random Sexy Handsome Guys Photos Set

Random Sexy Guys - Friday Party


To quote the actor Chris Tucker... "It’s Friday, you ain’t got no job, and you ain’t got shit to do!" Well, maybe you do have a job and things to do, but are you doing the things you WANT to do? Are you going out tonight to meet some guys? Friday night is probably the BEST night of the week to meet good and hot men. Do you love hang out on friday night? What is the point when you get back from work your usually tired and sleepy and what not. You can do hang out every Friday night or Saturday night to hang out? What is the big deal about hanging out with your friends at night? Because you've been doing work and a lot of work all week. 

Saturday night is fine too, but sometimes with a major project you need saturday and sunday. I love friday night party because I'm happy that the work week is over and need to just relax with my friends. Just because we are hanging out doesn't mean we are acting crazy and wild and throwing parties!!! We sometimes just chill and talk or watch movies.


click thumbnails to enlarge pictures


Random Sexy Guys - Friday Party Random Sexy Guys - Friday Party Random Sexy Guys - Friday Party

Random Sexy Guys - Friday Party Random Sexy Guys - Friday Party Random Sexy Guys - Friday Party


Okay fine, I had a raspberry beer and some of a stout too. Friday I was a bum, there, I said it. I went to the gym with the intention of doing a leg day, and after my 4th set of squats, I ended up hurting my knee. I think I may have been using too much weight. Reps 1-6 felt okay, then 7 and 8 were not so fun but I kept pushing it, and by 9 and 10 things just did not feel right. I figured the knee would straighten itself out, but it was not a happy camper when I tried to put it through dumbbell lunges. Go out with my boyfriend, something equally fun. I'm sure a lot of you guys would request Friday nights because thats the "time to go out".


Random Sexy Guys - Friday Party Random Sexy Guys - Friday Party Random Sexy Guys - Friday Party

Random Sexy Guys - Friday Party Random Sexy Guys - Friday Party Random Sexy Guys - Friday Party


Saturdays are more of my fun days. I forget about work and even neglect to blog some nights. Instead I'm doing things like going to Corsica Studios Club, Corsica Studios has become a highly regarded and award-winning venue. Offers a diverse events programme, from top promoters to in-house club nights. Yes, it’s a techno club but it's way slicker than your average basement dive. It’s split over two levels: the dark upstairs dance floor has a flashy light show while the downstairs area has floor-to-ceiling windows and a sun terrace overlooking the River Spree. 

Open from mid-week, the parties wind down but not before Sunday breakfast time. Friday nights features talented DJ in the Main Room. Doors open at 9:30pm and the partying continues 'til 2am. The club has tons of free parking and the latest and greatest dance and party music.



You may also like these hot hunks galleries :



0 comments: