Live Muscle Show

 

Oct 21, 2013

Amazing Daddy - Bob Basile Coach Bob Fitness

Bob Basile Coach Bob Fitness


Bob Basile
It's seem like I hit the jackpot when I came across the profile of a 52 year old body builder who looks amazing that I wish to look like that any day. Bob Basile, who admits in his BigMuscIe profile that he’s a “filthy old man” befitting of his image. I’m totally in awe of this guy’s body and he fills out his rubber suit in StockRoom perfectly. Bob Basile only particpated in his first body building competition two years ago, the 2008 NPC Atlantic States Bodybuilding, Figure & Fitness Championships and garnered two titles for Novice Heavyweight and Masters over 45. From his BigMusclle profile, Bob is personal trainer and career life coach by day, also known as Coach Bob, he’s one jacked 52 year old whom I’d like to train with although in all honestly, it’s not like I’d accomplish much as I’d spend my hour starring as him.

Matching his phenomenal body is an alpha personality who just likes to be in my bed with me all night looong (I've deam of). If you’re in good shape, lean toward bottom and enjoy a masc and aggressive top, I think we would have a good time. I don’t pull out. If I strike oil it’s over, so please be prepared. If it’s not a match I won’t respond just to save us both some time. West Village here.


click thumbnails to enlarge pictures


Bob Basile Coach Bob Fitness Bob Basile Coach Bob Fitness Bob Basile Coach Bob Fitness

Bob Basile Coach Bob Fitness Bob Basile Coach Bob Fitness Bob Basile Coach Bob Fitness

Bob Basile Coach Bob Fitness Bob Basile Coach Bob Fitness


“Bob“ is (already) an online sensation. From New York, NY, United States. and here’s all what y’ need to know about his stats: Age 51 years old. Height 6 ‘ 0 “/182.9 cm Weight 220/lbs/99.792 kg Waist 32 inches/81.28 cm Chest 48.0/121.92 cm Arms 19.0 inches/48.26 cm Forearms 14.0 inches/35.56 cm Thigh 28.0 inches/71.12 cm Calf 16.0 inches/40.64 cm BodyFat 7.0 % btw, right now this Alpha is Single


Bob Basile Coach Bob Fitness Bob Basile Coach Bob Fitness

Bob Basile Coach Bob Fitness Bob Basile Coach Bob Fitness



You may also like these hot hunks galleries :


0 comments: