Live Muscle Show

 

Dec 16, 2013

Underwear Model James - Lifestyle Portraits

Handsome Sporting Underwear Model

James - Lifestyle Portraits

"I've been working hard on my body and I feel great and I want to commemorate it" That's how James' message to me started. In my opinion, there is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to get portraits done when you are feeling good about yourself. We, as a society, are so self critical of ourselves. It is incredible when you have that feeling of acceptance of yourself. Nothing wrong with wanting to commemorate it. James' niceness transcends universes. Always there with a hug and smile. Not only did he want to take some portraits, but he also wanted some pictures sporting underwear from his new clothing line he is part of. They have some pretty awesome swimwear/underwear. There are a lot of pictures. 

Because it was a freaking fun time. There are so many photographers out there that post sessions and you can tell they use photoshop to the extreme. While I won't lie and say I don't use it, I defintiely don't rely on it. You shouldn't. I want the session and picture to feel real. I want people to connect. You can't photoshop a smile. It is impossible. I love lifestyle shoots like this. Just hanging out and capturing YOU.


click thumbnails to enlarge pictures


Handsome Sporting Underwear Model Handsome Sporting Underwear Model Handsome Sporting Underwear Model

Handsome Sporting Underwear Model Handsome Sporting Underwear Model

Handsome Sporting Underwear Model Handsome Sporting Underwear Model Handsome Sporting Underwear Model

Handsome Sporting Underwear Model Handsome Sporting Underwear Model Handsome Sporting Underwear Model



You may also like these hot hunks galleries :



0 comments: