Live Muscle Show

 

Dec 2, 2013

Tommy Tucker - The Hustle Behind His Hot Muscular Body

Tommy Tucker - Hot Body Male Model

Tommy Tucker - His Info On ModelMayhem

"I served 6 honorable years in the US Marines, and am a certified strength/ fitness coach. I have been modeling for 5 years now and looking to inspire and motivate people through my photos and training. I am a very hard worker, and will always give you my best with whatever style of shoot we are doing. I take pride in practicing what I preach and stay in great shape year round. I am looking for paid assignments. I will do artistic and implied nudes, and TF shoots with select photographers and models. ...Thanks for taking the time to check me out and lets get together and be inspirational!" This guy is rarely does one find such a stunningly beautiful example of man. Amazingly handsome and an outstanding, well-proportioned physique. His new body shot shows that you are still a force to be reckoned with!


click thumbnails to enlarge pictures


Tommy Tucker - Hot Body Male Model Tommy Tucker - Hot Body Male Model Tommy Tucker - Hot Body Male Model

Tommy Tucker - Hot Body Male Model Tommy Tucker - Hot Body Male Model

How Did He Get Started Bodybuilding?

He started weight training/ bodybuilding when he was 14 to gain size and strength for football. With the help of great training partners, old school bodybuilders, and a sound nutrition program (Eating everything he could get his hands on!) He went from a 110 pound freshman to a 170 senior and starting tailback and linebacker and then starting tailback for a Division III football team in upstate NY as a freshman.


Tommy Tucker - Hot Body Male Model Tommy Tucker - Hot Body Male Model Tommy Tucker - Hot Body Male Model

Tommy Tucker - Hot Body Male Model Tommy Tucker - Hot Body Male Model



You may also like these hot hunks galleries :



Hot Hunks Bodybuilders



0 comments: