Live Muscle Show

 

Dec 7, 2013

Obsessed with Their Hunk Bodies - Beefy Hunky Sexy Male Bodybuilders Pics

Photos Of - Beefy Hunky Bodybuilder Guys I’m Obsessed With


How Do They Build Mass Muscular Bodies

A lot of guys work out very hard but they don't have enough variety in their musc1e gaining program, and this hinders their results. Seems like everyone at the gym is doing it: filling up on protein to bulk up those biceps. But it's a misconception. Eating extra protein actually doesn't do much toward boosting your muscIe mass and strength. In fact, medical research shows that consuming too much protein -- more than 30% of your total daily caloric intake -- could actually harm your body. How Much Protein Do I Need? Ideally, you should consume 0.36 grams of protein for every pound of body weight, according to recommended daily allowances (RDA) set by the Food and Nutrition Board. So if you weigh 170 pounds, you need about 61 grams of protein each day.


click thumbnails to enlarge pictures


Photos Of - Beefy Hunky Bodybuilder Guys I’m Obsessed With Photos Of - Beefy Hunky Bodybuilder Guys I’m Obsessed With Photos Of - Beefy Hunky Bodybuilder Guys I’m Obsessed With

Photos Of - Beefy Hunky Bodybuilder Guys I’m Obsessed With Photos Of - Beefy Hunky Bodybuilder Guys I’m Obsessed With Photos Of - Beefy Hunky Bodybuilder Guys I’m Obsessed With

Lets talk about gaining muscle

I know you are used to hearing that “cardio burns muscIe” but I’m going to show you why that’s wrong. Cardio does NOT hurt your ability to gain m*scle at all and it might even HELP you to ADD musclle mass. The reason that cardio has gotten a bad reputation for burning mu5cle is that most often, people couple drastic diets with cardio in their effort to “cut” after “bulking” – its why I hate the whole bulking and cutting mentality. ) 

Its the drastic caloric reduction that is responsible for the mu5cle loss, not the cardio! If you don’t consume enough protein and enough calories, your body will cannibalize your musc1es – a good safe limit is not to reduce your calories by more than 20% below your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure).


Photos Of - Beefy Hunky Bodybuilder Guys I’m Obsessed With Photos Of - Beefy Hunky Bodybuilder Guys I’m Obsessed With

Photos Of - Beefy Hunky Bodybuilder Guys I’m Obsessed With Photos Of - Beefy Hunky Bodybuilder Guys I’m Obsessed With Photos Of - Beefy Hunky Bodybuilder Guys I’m Obsessed With


However, as long as your musc1es are improving with each passing workout, your going to build muscIe. How do you improve with each passing workout? Well, you can either use more weight, do more repetitions with the same weight, or perform the workout in faster time. All these elements will increase intensity, which keep your musclles growing. Stop improving and you have a problem. Remember, all things being equal, a strong muscIe will always be a big muscIe. The stronger you get, the bigger you get - Simple as that. You also have to remember that musclle growth doesn't happen in the gym, it occurs while you are resting.



You may also like these hot hunks galleries :



Hot Hunks HD Videos



0 comments: