Live Muscle Show

 

Dec 14, 2013

Muscle in Action - My Favorite Collection of Youtube Videos

Handsome Male Model - Ryan Terry

I Am A Collector of MuscIe Men Video Stories

These are my favorite videos, Andrew Jakk and Derek Atlas the guys from RandyBlue, Denis Gusev, Mr.Papi Hot Chest, PJ Braun and Bulked-Up Hercules OMG, it's awesome and I hope you enjoy. I think the two guys from RandyBlue are so hot together, they seem like an ideal pair. It makes me hard to see them together! Let me kiss the hunk guys. They are extremely handsome, sweet and approachable, I wish I had someone like them in my life... he would be my ideal boyfriend... :D Arguably the sexiest fitness model on YouTube! I can't understand a word he's saying but could watch him work out for hours, which is possible since he's done so many of these vids! Awesome.. that is what i love.. when they show their whole hot strong bodies.



Andrew Jakk and Derek Atlas

Andrew Jakk and Derek Atlas

Andrew and Derek chat it up after their scene, They look so cute together! Jake & Dereck had such great chemistry even lying on top...I adore Top blonde men I really like sensual both of them were sensually together even their kiss was sweet. Andrew's pecs are perfect - just the right amount of that blonde hair. Hot and soft all at the same time.


Bulked-Up Hercules Flexing Pecs

Bulked-Up Hercules Flexing Pecs

Lou Ferrigno as Hercules, bulked up with Photoshop and animated. I think the photoshop creator of this work are awesome. Lou Ferrigno, he so sexy hot with his pecs and niples. I just want to kisss his pecs all day long!!!


Broad Back and Proud Posture - Denis Gusev

Broad Back and Proud Posture - Denis Gusev

Today Denis methodically and clearly explain how and in what order to do the exercises at the back. Denis Gusev lives in Moscow, Russia and is from Tikhoretskiy, Krasnodarskiy Kray, Russia. What a hot piece of meat he has!


See Me On Cam The Chest

See Me On Cam The Chest

Dennis is gettiing huge and pumped. Check him out on CAM. Just send him an email at dennisbeylotte@live.com This papi is The Ultimate MU5CLE GOD!!!! 100% PERFECTION!!!! I think CamChest, he deserve a better camera to make it in Full HD, but thank him for sharing this super body to us. He also has awesome double biceps, very handsome and sexy. His chest and arms are massive, I love to see him with the camera at eye level, showing his hot muscIed body, instead of he always looking down at it.


PJ Braun Measures His Arm In Response

PJ Braun Measures His Arm In Response

Bodybuilder PJ Braun Measures His Arm In Response. He has been doing an experiment and all he can say is he's more than impressed with the pumps!! Best of all he has an endless supply from our company @primenutra he highly recommend this stuff to all the guys and gals looking for that crazy nitric oxide blast!!



You may also like these hot hunks galleries :



Top Male Bodybuilders - Live Show



0 comments: