Live Muscle Show

 

Aug 18, 2013

Random Hot Shirtless Muscular Guys - Sexy Heroin Addicts Hunks

Random Hot Shirtless Muscle Hunks


When our hormones kick in at puberty we start to really enjoy looking at a good male physique, just as men enjoy looking at great women. A man with good muscular body definition, not overdone, looks great and puts a smile on your face and a spring in your step as you continue on your way down the sidewalk. Seeing him reminds you you are alive! A friend of mine in her mid 30s with two kids accidentally drove up on the sidewalk staring at a hot shirtless muscular hunk jogging by. It's so sweet, hope this photos set ... With these guys so good and attractive as good from the front and side ...beauty found in me, that love was so nice and so big that I felt hot. Why do woman like seeing shirtless guys? It's because of the muscIes!

Do I see shirtless guys just chesting around like it's nothing from time to time? Sure. But I usually assume they're sexy heroin addicts or that, at the very least, they're going through some heavy personal stuff. I feel the same way when I see bikini tops worn like shirts.I only like seeing shirtless guys if they have great abs. I don't know why, I just feel it looks very good on a guy.


click thumbnails to enlarge pictures


Random Hot Shirtless Muscle Hunks Random Hot Shirtless Muscle Hunks Random Hot Shirtless Muscle Hunks

Random Hot Shirtless Muscle Hunks Random Hot Shirtless Muscle Hunks Random Hot Shirtless Muscle Hunks

Random Hot Shirtless Muscle Hunks


And yes, if there was a gym that allowed guys to workout shirtless I'd join it in a heartbeat. Some guys love to work shirtless! Like lifesfun18 hot guys on social networks says "Me and most of the guys I work around work shirtless most of the time. I love the feeling of the breeze blowing on my bare skin, and I'll admit I don't mind showing off my build. But sometimes the sun's so hot or the temp gets low enough that it'd be a lot more comfortable to put something on. But we don't."


Random Hot Shirtless Muscle Hunks Random Hot Shirtless Muscle Hunks

Random Hot Shirtless Muscle Hunks Random Hot Shirtless Muscle Hunks Random Hot Shirtless Muscle Hunks



You may also like these hot hunks galleries :



LiveMuscleShow Top Male Bodybuilders


0 comments: