Live Muscle Show

 

Mar 6, 2020

Male Model Andrew Morrill - Pure of Handsomeness and Sexy Strength



From Texas to London, and this is about his journey, with his beginnings, that time when he lives in London and what have changed for him since then is about he’s grown in his career and has been a professional model for over a decade, also now a personal trainer.  And most importantly, he got his NASM certification last year and have been designing online programs and training clients in addition to the other work he does.


  

  

Physically and age wise I have transformed from somewhat ‘Twink’ Andrew at 178lbs to ‘Hot Dad’ Andrew at 205lbs. 



  


   

Andrew Morrill Fitness Model · Athlete, PnV Network presents Andrew Morrill is also from Texas even though he resides in London and has for a while now. He’ll be a Texas boy till he’s dead! At least that’s how the saying goes. In fashion model industry, Andrew appear since 2014 in a story photographed by Troy Wise when he used to live in London. Since then, everything changed for Andrew. He said " I’m a Texan boy everywhere I roam.  I really love the city.  New York is manic in a way that no other place on earth is.  It took a little while to get used to but now that I am I love it.  Where I live in the city is very central so its not uncommon for me to exit my building and have passed a hundred people before I’ve walked twenty feet.  That is a big difference from Texas and even from London.  Its funny though not that I have become used to it other places seem so deserted! "

  

 




Andrew FB : www.facebook.com/AndrewMorrillModel  and his ig : https://www.instagram.com/acmorrill/?hl=en




0 comments: