Live Muscle Show

 

Mar 16, 2020

Daddy 's White Underwears - Most Favorite Colour for The Men of This Ages






Daddy 's White Underwears

Feeling hot and sexy when finding out most men of these age (generationX and some babyboomers) love the white color for their undies. Males with their underwears, I mean, males at middle ages many gay guys who love DILF, sugar daddies, or silverfox (OMG silver hairy dads with white briefs, Calvin Klein Men Underwear, what a match) would do anything they can to be in love with these hot guys. 


 





Some guys in this photos set are also underwear male models, so you could use their style to find if it match for you (or your dad) or not. My last summer, I have something happend in my apartment, the sexy guy who lives nextdoor of mine, one day, while I was cameback from work. I found him standing in doorway of his room, and only he dress is his white underwears, his totally body is fits and amazing at his 40s and cover with his fur. It's been like, at that moment I've shocked, I mean I was stunt, It's like I was spelled by his charm. And then we talked, just normal talked (we are good friends, he didn't know I'm gay) .OMG, that was the moment in my life I will never forget.


 

 

#SpeedoDaddies #MaleInUnderwears #SexyMuscleMen #SexyDaddyHunks #HotHairyHunks


 









 


 






0 comments: