Live Muscle Show

 

Jul 30, 2013

Sexy Male Bodybuilders with Big Massive Chest

Big Chest Sexy Male Bodybuilders


Positioning for Pecs, Building a Massive Chest by Eric Broser

So, how did I get my chest to go from minuscule to massive... tiny to titanic... pathetic to powerful? It's all about ‘positioning’ my iron-addicted friends! Here is my explanation and why posisitioning is so important. Sample chest workouts included! Although I pride myself on having a balanced and even physique, I would still have to say that my pecs are my "standout" body part. In the offseason, I generally wear a size 54 jacket, and only a 34 pant. My jacket size is mostly due to the mass and thickness of my chest more than anything else (which makes me wonder what size jacket Ronnie Coleman or Marcus Ruhl must wear... WOW). Whenever people see me with my shirt off, the majority of questions and comments I get are in regards to my pecs. "How much do you bench? How do you find shirts? Wow, your chest is bigger than my wife's... and she has implants!!"

But I digress... The interesting thing about the fact that my chest is now my best body part is that when I started training, it was probably my worst! While I only weighed a paltry 125 lbs at a height of 5'11" the first time I touched a barbell, you could still see at least some muscular development in my arms, shoulders, and back. However, my chest was literally flat! I looked like an ironing board with nipples! Read More at >> http://bbcom.me/rXKz


click thumbnails to enlarge pictures


Big Chest Sexy Male Bodybuilders Big Chest Sexy Male Bodybuilders

Big Chest Sexy Male Bodybuilders Big Chest Sexy Male Bodybuilders

Big Chest Sexy Male Bodybuilders

Big Chest Sexy Male Bodybuilders

Big Chest Sexy Male Bodybuilders Big Chest Sexy Male Bodybuilders Big Chest Sexy Male Bodybuilders

Big Chest Sexy Male Bodybuilders Big Chest Sexy Male Bodybuilders



You may also like these hot hunks galleries :


0 comments: