Live Muscle Show

 

Jul 31, 2013

Full Filled Your Hot Hunks Fantasy Part IV - Oiled Up Muscular Bodies Worship

Oiled Up Muscle Worship


Always hot studs in youtube, like youtube because of this sort of stuff.  and even better when they make some videos like these. These guys are amazing, I love muscIe worship and oiled up videos. Maybe it's rather narcissist. He's sexy and masculine in any case. Wow what a freakin hot body ,everything are big on them. love those massive nips. And for those of you that are so inclined he is rentable. I plan to meet him this summer in Palm Springs. Can't wait to have him oil up in person. I've always loved rusy's physique natural hairy chest and stomach are intact, but as a straight guy I just can't watch this one.



Rusty Jeffers Oiling & Flexing

Rusty Jeffers Oiling & Flexing

Masculine and gigantic bodybuilder Rusty Jeffers (aka. Carl Hardwick) teaches you the very chest, biceps and triceps routine he personally uses to create his enormous and vein popping physique! He is a true man's man and demonstrates with his ripped, pumped and gigantic body, exactly how each musc1e group responds to his explosive workout routine.


Sexy Guy Oiled up and Flexing

Sexy Guy Oiled up and Flexing

Clubdean's Vasily Oils up and poses and flexes for the camera before his casting call. Wow, he's really sexy, and so are you! I'd cuddle you both. ;) Beautiful guy great muscIes and what a gr8 rear I must add too and str8 or gays dream Togo out with.


A Good Oil Up

A Good Oil Up

The dudes my IDOL! An incredible, savage wrestler whose musc1es spare NO oponant! Oh my god! wow!! loved the bit when he unscrewed the top & tossed it aside!! wow!!he sure has got me hot.


Oil Trunks

Oil Trunks

Amazingly cut and handsome So Cal bodybuilder. OMG YOU SO FREAKING HOT!


Worship Me Full of Oil

Worship Me Full of Oil

I want to worship someone like him if u want to dominate me. Please make moe videos bacause you're so delicious.make a video only flexing your biceps.



You may also like these hot hunks galleries :



MuscleHunks HD


0 comments: