Live Muscle Show

 

Jun 6, 2013

Amateur Hairy Muscle Guys - Your Daddy Next Door

Amateur Hairy Muscle Guys - Your Daddy Next Door


I'm still drooling after my gym visit yesterday, and on my hunt for some hotness to share with you guys today I found random hot photos of amateur bears hunks that I just had to get on here for you guys to enjoy. I know some of you might be a little torn when it comes to this hunk, but I think the overall response to these guy are going to be positive. I'm hoping these hunks goe down that path too. They have great bodies, hairy and the most delicious muscle too. I've already mentioned a few things I love about these guys, because of my daddy hunks nextdoor.

Tom is my daddy hunk type live next door. Tom is originally from Riverside, California. He is in amazing shape and likes to keep himself in sweet shape. He works out 5 times a week and eats healthy. He mostly lifts weights and does cardio a couple times a week. He can't say he identifies himself as being gay or straight. If he's attracted to someone that's all he needs to act on it.


click thumbnails to enlarge pictures


Amateur Hairy Muscle Guys - Your Daddy Next Door Amateur Hairy Muscle Guys - Your Daddy Next Door

Amateur Hairy Muscle Guys - Your Daddy Next Door Amateur Hairy Muscle Guys - Your Daddy Next Door Amateur Hairy Muscle Guys - Your Daddy Next Door


Tom is a bit of an exhibitionist and one of his earliest adventures was having sex out in public as he got it on during the day at school. He always comes home late, if I take a sneak peak of him. I can see he decides to strip into something a lot more revealing. His tank is the first to hit the floor as his hands fumble with his fly. He knows just what he needs as he undoes his button fly, yes I can see his sexy red briefs. Tom has a sexy hairy chest with fur that nicely complements the physique he works hard at. He seems to have body hair just about everywhere as he turns around to show off his back and obliques. 

He keeps his head shaved smooth and that's about the only smooth real estate on him. He runs his hands over his muscular pecs and abs before finally slipping out of his underwear!!! So, the next thing that happened I can't give the details for you, but I'm sure that you can fantasize it.

Amateur Hairy Muscle Guys - Your Daddy Next Door Amateur Hairy Muscle Guys - Your Daddy Next Door

Amateur Hairy Muscle Guys - Your Daddy Next Door Amateur Hairy Muscle Guys - Your Daddy Next Door Amateur Hairy Muscle Guys - Your Daddy Next Door



You may also like these hot hunks galleries :



MuscleHunks HD


0 comments: