Live Muscle Show

 

Sep 1, 2010

Very Hot VideoTube - for the Muscle Hunks Lovers



Today I picked a very hot video for the muscle hunks lovers featuring Joseph Sergo, Rob Kreider, J-pouch and the men from AthleticStar. When the guys working out or flexing on the video I knew there was going to be some good things for enjoy and I was'nt wrong! This is the hot working out and flexing movie indeed featuring many hot hunks that I love to share with you.



JOEY (Joseph Sergo) 509


JOEY (Joseph Sergo) 509


Joey Sergo, He is absolutely beautiful and perfection. With his amazing body and Wow.... what a stroke! typical meatball!lol, make me wanna see him gimme the juice. Sexy body and handsome guy I like so much his chest, you will love the way how he get clothes.



Rob Kreider from Stregnthnet.com


Rob Kreider from Stregnthnet.com


Training and joking around like always! Rob Kreider is great looking guy with awesome body, huge, hard, vascular physiques ...that's what its all about. This hot manly handsome guy is a great athlete, great workout routine and also....... How hot does he look in those pants!!! Best buns on YT. Woa! THAT is one hell of a torso. Fantastic volume and great symmetry. Congratulations !



Body Training with Expander

Body Training with Expander


Concentrate on his abs when working them, and how guys are gonna be jealous and want to touch em .... Very sexxy ... keep this body hard.



Michael

Michael


Posing routine of Micheal E. His first show where he won both the novice and open HvyWt class and took overall in the Novice class.



Lifting with a J-pouch - 635 and 675 deadlift.

Lifting with a J-pouch - 635 and 675 deadlift.


After getting toxic mega colon and having my colon removed I wondered if I'd ever be able to lift heavy weights again. Less than 8 months after my last surgery I am able to deadlift 675. I hope others with colitis facing surgery can find inspiration in this. Lift done in Oct. 2007



You may also like these hot hunks galleries :

0 comments: