Live Muscle Show

 

Jul 6, 2012

Sexy Handsome Muscular Hunks - Hot Guys All Around The World

Sexy Handsome Muscular Guys


I’ve been inspired today by a hot muscular guy I’m meeting up with this weekend after some chatting and texting. We’ve been sending pics back and forth and we know each other pretty well after only a week. What can I say other than I’m really looking forward to meeting him in the flesh! Of course, I’m not sharing his pics on here, that would possibly get me in trouble. Okay guys, There are hundreds of gorgeous male models out there who get my attention. I could spend a month writing a list of all my favorites, and at the rate I add to that list it would probably never end! I’m lucky that I have such a varied taste in guys too though. Guys with handsome face, the science of attraction, which has been studied ad infinitum, says it's all about symmetry.

Imagine you have a dotted red line (Nip/Tuck style) vertically through the center of your face, down your nose. Are your features similar in form and arrangement on both sides of the line? Do your eyes and ears match up? The closer one side mirrors the other, the more attractive you are. Women in cross-cultural studies have also ranked men with broad chins, high cheekbones, and large eyes as the most attractive. Best way to improve your looks: Smile more, and make certain your sideburns are even.


click thumbnails to enlarge pictures


Sexy Handsome Muscular Guys Sexy Handsome Muscular Guys

Sexy Handsome Muscular Guys Sexy Handsome Muscular Guys Sexy Handsome Muscular Guys


Guys with muscular build, they spend more time with the bathroom mirror and less time with the gym mirror. Nearly three times as many women value a clean-shaven face over the clean and jerk. MuscIes help ward off rivals and assure a woman that you won't drop her during a dip, but your overall appearance is more important than the size of your biceps. A good body as indicative of a man of discipline and self-control. It tells a woman you can keep up with her, in bed and out.

Sexy Handsome Muscular Guys Sexy Handsome Muscular Guys

Sexy Handsome Muscular Guys Sexy Handsome Muscular Guys



You may also like these hot hunks galleries :


0 comments: