Live Muscle Show

 

Jul 6, 2012

Men in Uniform Male Strippers

Men in Uniform Male Strippers


Hunks in the show, ladies night out, or lap dance, these extravagant production show of the finest male entertainers. A breath taking performance, whether it is a Man in Uniform or a Knight in Shining Armor... Male stripper's shows have something that will appeal to every woman's imagination and every womans fantasy! They had the opportunity to see women act in ways that most guys cannot even imagine. Mmmm. I would have surely taken them into my bedroom and explored all my fantasies on them! These guys dance pretty good however, some male stripper dance better!



Chippendales The Show at Rio

Chippendales The Show at Rio

Chippendale advertisement branded for mainstream America. Whooo goo is all i can say ;) every vid u put out i defs watch for sure when i come to Rio. I cant wait to see ya guys ;) <3. I saw them 2 years ago, they are so HOT! and they all know how to dance. One of them danced with me in the audience too, it was great! I am seriously going to see them again whenever I go back to Rio.


Freeze Police! Stripper...

Freeze Police! Stripper...

A stripper was brought into work for a bachelorette we were hosting. This was the scene that called in for police officer. He's a professional, I'm sure hes used to all kinds. She was the bachelorette. He carried and interacted with the other gals too... The guy is hot and was just humoring them, he probably wished there were some hot girls at the party.


Maximus Boys

Maximus Boys

These guys are definitely straight! Most men with mus-kell's are boneheads! They work out a lot, admire theirselves in the mirror, oil their bodies,and flex! Woman and gay gentlemen have feminine and insync moves...These boys are just ur regular vain men;) I'm thinking that every guy with a body thanks they are the most beuaitufl bunc of men ever seen. Very cute - dull dull show, sexy boys.


Enterrement De Vie De Jeune

Enterrement De Vie De Jeune

His name is thomas, he is really hotttttt .... I don't know where can find his contact info? That's it, I'm totally gonna start going to male strip clubs. this guy completely sold me, I really love his show. Usually strippers aren't that hot, but this one, well, well done!



You may also like these hot hunks galleries :



Live Muscle Show - Top Male Bodybuilders


0 comments: