Live Muscle Show

 

Jun 15, 2012

Beauty of Male Muscular Body - Ripped and Hard Muscles

Beauty of Male Muscle Ripped Bodies


For as long as I can remember I have been obsessed with muscular men! I can remember sitting on the porch of my Southern home at around 4 or 5 years old asking men that passed by to show me their muscles! At that time a child asking these grown men to flex their biceps was cute to the usually grumpy men. They would happily oblige and tussle my hair playfully. I used to ask almost every man I would see to flex his muscIes for me. My neighbors, the mailman, handymen; I must have been an annoying little brat. I just always had a connection to men and their hard bodies.

Once I remember the mailman was delivering a package and I asked him if he lifted weights and he said yes. I asked him to flex his muscular body and he was hesitant at first. As an adult now I can see why he was hesitant to flex for me considering he was standing on the porch out in the open on a sunny day. He finally gave in to my whining to see his muscles and flexed a huge bicep that in my child mind was the size of a bowling ball! I was transfixed by the huge ball of muscIe. I didn't know why but I couldn't stop staring in amazement at his huge hard biceps!


click thumbnails to enlarge pictures


Beauty of Male Muscle Ripped Bodies Beauty of Male Muscle Ripped Bodies
Beauty of Male Muscle Ripped Bodies Beauty of Male Muscle Ripped Bodies


Hot guys with incredibly tight and ripped bodies, this is something I would love to aim for myself, with maybe a little more bulk. They have amazingly defined bodies, and they needs to be shared very carefully in a shoot like this in my opinion. The hottest thing about ripped body models, pretty modest about their handsome sexy face and muscular bodies. They are certainly proud of their ripped abs. "Women just love them!". 

Beauty of Male Muscle Ripped Bodies Beauty of Male Muscle Ripped Bodies Beauty of Male Muscle Ripped Bodies
Beauty of Male Muscle Ripped Bodies Beauty of Male Muscle Ripped Bodies



You may also like these hot hunks galleries :



MuscleHunks HD


0 comments: