Live Muscle Show

 

Dec 24, 2011

Hot Santa Claus Hunks - for Your Sexy 2011 Christmas

Sexy 2011 Christmas Santa Hunks



Merry Christmas to all of My Friends


Hello guys, it seems that you're all dressed up for the Holidays! and especially these muscle hunk guys who love to wear santa's hat shirless. How cool is that? Here they are, our Santa Claus for the year, looking oh-so-shaggable lying beside my Christmas tree (my wish !). Oh my, are our hunks really gifted down there or did he stuff his “frontage” with a sock or something (maybe Santa’s stocking)? Here’s shirtless hunks that wears Santa’s hat and suit I've collected and hope you enjoy. Most of all this is a collection random hot Santas to spice up your holidays. So enjoy! And be sure to tell Santa what you want.



click thumbnails to enlarge pictures



Sexy 2011 Christmas Santa Hunks Sexy 2011 Christmas Santa Hunks


Sexy 2011 Christmas Santa Hunks Sexy 2011 Christmas Santa Hunks Sexy 2011 Christmas Santa Hunks


Sexy 2011 Christmas Santa Hunks Sexy 2011 Christmas Santa Hunks Sexy 2011 Christmas Santa Hunks


It’s ALWAYS been a Christmas wish of mine to sit on Jeff the Str8Cam guy’s lap (the guy on photo no.11). Actually, I’d love to sit on his lap, anytime. Oh, and by the way, folks, he still has it going on. So he’s a bit beefier than he used to be (and I love his hairy chest so much). At least he’s never gone the adrogeneous route. beefy= more muscular.


Sexy 2011 Christmas Santa Hunks Sexy 2011 Christmas Santa Hunks


I am getting ready to go out for the evening (just like you guys, so hope you enjoy your night ), but if you decide to stay home you can enjoy my photos blog.




You may also like these hot hunks galleries :


Happy Holidays 2011 - MuscleHunks HD


0 comments: