Live Muscle Show

 

Apr 13, 2020

Monday Mix Muscles - These Men Proved That Sexy Bodies Requires Hard Work


Hard Bodies Requires Hard Work, Fitness Philosophy:

A hard body requires hard work, and if you work hard, you should play hard too! Enjoy the challenge and respect the time it takes to see the change. Fitness should be fun, these men prove by their sexy hard bodies. Muscular body is magic, it attracts and inspires book for both men and women. muscle shape, they're attractive because they're based on the male hormone testosterone. Muscle is sexy dream bodies.

Click images for enlarge





It is imperative to continuously challenge the body and mind to avoid that dreaded weight-loss plateau. I constantly change the tempo, timing, sequencing, and angles of movements so that the workout never gets predictable. I want my students to look and feel amazing, but my real goal is to help everyone I train realize their true potential. I believe that exercise is the most fundamental way of expressing your true self and taking ownership of who you really are.










0 comments: