Live Muscle Show

 

Jan 19, 2014

Justin Pierce - WBFF Male Fitness Model with Awesome Physique

WBFF Fitness Model - Justin Pierce

About Justin H. Pierce

I've been entered into a physique contest with INK publications, it would be awesome if as many people helped me out by following the link below and liking my pic, this will help me win. I had always been an athlete growing up and had kept myself in good shape and condition as any athlete would. Once I got out of the Army and started college at the age of 26, I stopped being active but continued to eat like a man with no guilt or common sense, this compiled with my metabolism changing I gained a lot of weight. I went from 190 lbs. to 255 lbs. within 2 years (Pics below). My wife, at the time started a new job that came with free gym memberships. I remembered that in the Army I had been a good runner and wondered if I could ever run at that level again. I started going to the gym (five times a week), running two miles and 10 minutes of abs exercises per workout session, during this time, I did not change my diet, I was actually eating in bigger quantities due to the new exercise routine. 

pproximately two weeks later I notice my gym shorts were loose around the waist. At that moment, I knew that I was not supposed to be this heavy. Up till then, I thought I was gaining the weight because genetically I was supposed to gain all the weight at that age and because my friends were all doing the same thing. I hired a trainer and started with modest goals and that has transformed into my current goals today.


click thumbnails to enlarge pictures


WBFF Fitness Model - Justin Pierce WBFF Fitness Model - Justin Pierce WBFF Fitness Model - Justin Pierce

WBFF Fitness Model - Justin Pierce WBFF Fitness Model - Justin Pierce

To win the 2012 Wbff US Central Male Fitness competition and the 2012 Wbff National Male Fitness competition. I would also like to build my Vegasbod brand into a marketing window for the fitness world andLas Vegas. One of my main focuses is to land front covers and other modeling spreads to help me in building my brand.


WBFF Fitness Model - Justin Pierce WBFF Fitness Model - Justin Pierce WBFF Fitness Model - Justin Pierce

WBFF Fitness Model - Justin Pierce WBFF Fitness Model - Justin Pierce

I played multiple sports growing up, baseball, soccer and basketball. The US Central competition will be my first event. Wayne Jackson, from Go Hard Training. I originally went toWayneto take my physique to the next level and that's whenWaynelet me know about the Wbff and that he thought I had the genetics and work ethic to win the Wbff Male Fitness Model. The opportunity to meet some many amazing athletes that share the same passion I do for modeling, competing and physical fitness. And I would be lying if I didn't say that the Wbff has the prettiest woman in the world, lol!



You may also like these hot hunks galleries :

0 comments: