Live Muscle Show

 

Jun 2, 2012

Gay Gossip - Is Hugh Jackman Gay or Not

Gay Gossip - is Hugh Jackman Gay or Not


Hugh Jackman has revealed that his wife hates hearing rumours that he is gay. The actor, who was this week named the sexiest man alive by People magazine, said wife Deborra-Lee Furness often has to assure people that her husband is straight. "She said the most infuriating times would be in the bathroom because all she'd hear is: 'Is he or isn't he gay?' 'I don't know, he's married'. 'Oh, who cares? I'm sure he's gay'," he told People. "She used to call out from the stall: 'He's not gay. I'm telling you he's not.' And there would be silence until someone said: 'I think that's his wife.'"

In Six Magazine. “Hugh and I don’t pay much heed [to the rumors].” Jackman’s wife of 15 years said she can only shake her head at the voracious Hollywood rumor mill, calling it “kind of tragic that these people have nothing better to do than to gossip about people they don’t know.”

But somepeople think Hugh is gay or at least bi-sexual, according to thses pics and video below . I knew one of the cast members of Boy from Oz that Hugh had ongoing trysts with. And by tryst I mean sex...not a bromance. I don't give either way and you don't have to believe me. 


Gay Gossip - is Hugh Jackman Gay or Not

Hugh Jackman and his "trainer"


This posting is, unfortunately, just a figment of my imagination. My dirty, wishful imagination paired with photoshop. When I saw these photos of Hugh Jackman and his "trainer" I had a mild seizure and went blind for about thirty seconds. If I had a "trainer" that looked like that, I'd be "training" right now. I'd make sure he "trained" me first thing in the morning and last thing at night. And perhaps a quick "training" session mid-day. Weekends we'd have marathon sessions where we'd take turns "training" each other in various positions. I'd be so sore from "training" that I'd find it difficult to walk. But I wouldn't complain. No. I'd take those "training" sessions like a man and only ask for more. More "training"...... more, more, more, more.....yes, yeS, yES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good times. As you see the thumbnail pic above, a clearly spent Hugh and his "trainer" enjoying a nice walk on the beach after a vigorous "training" session.

Again, this posting is just a figment of my imagination. I'll be imagining all sorts of scenarios with those two. Thank you Hugh and thank you "trainer" for your photos which have given me so much joy and material.


Gay Gossip - is Hugh Jackman Gay or Not

Hugh Jackman kissing Ivan Urgant (Click image above to see the video) ...He said is it true russian guys kiss on the lips? lol hugh your a funny aussie.

Who cares if he is gay, bi, straight or metro? He is a fantastic actor and according to all people who know him, a really nice guy. I find it very sexy if two cute men are kissing and I have my fantasies about it. But in real life I couldnt care less, about his sexual orientation. And if he is gay and doesnt want to tell everybody her surely has his reasons. I laughed so hard when Daniel Craig said in an interview that Hugh is the man he would turn gay for.



You may also like these hot hunks galleries :


0 comments: