Live Muscle Show

 

Apr 10, 2010

Live Muscle Show and Hot Muscular Men Videos - Gallery 14

Live Muscle Show and Hot Muscular Men Videos - Gallery 14



Hot Hunks Videos from Youtube Part 14 - There are; Marius-the hot m*scle boy on webcam, hot and hard body guy who love to show off, Evgeny Mishin top male bodybuilder with pec bouncing video, Francois Sagat the shirtless carpenter, and hot hairy guy.... hope you enjoy these vids.





MuscleMarius Cam


He's looking much bigger..nice work keep growing! Five stars for SIZE. That's a big boi, gotta see the Chest and shake that .... Love to worship his body.




I'm Hott....


This guy is EXTREMELY hott. Ripped and defined and epic biceps. I like the confidence and that you love to show off. Great body, dude! You've been training alot.





Superb Pec Bouncing Action


His name is Evgeny Mishin, he´s russian, Handsome man... Evgeny Mischin was MADE for this type of video. Best set of granite pecs in bodybuilding. I'll bet they are hard as bricks. I can feel my pecs developing just by watching this guy - thanks for the workout!




Shirtless Sweaty Worker - Sagat


I'd like to get ahold of that undershirt that he used to wipe the sweat off his chest and arm pits. Francois is similar to Marilyn Monroe....maybe not the most beautiful to some, but they have a very strong sensual appeal to many. Personally, I didn't see what all the fuss was about Marilyn until recently....maybe as I age, my taste has changed; although, my taste remains the same for Francois....Meteorically HOT!




Hairy Men 3


This guy is really hot! I don't know who he is. Just a tease, he should be tied down and have his pants pulled down slowly, and then have his butt crack pulled open and his tight hole licked and violated. I'll do it!!




You may also like these hot hunks galleries :



MuscleHunks HD



0 comments: