Live Muscle Show

 

Nov 22, 2012

Sean Royer Photos Set II - Hot Male Bodybuilder Fitness Model




Sean Royer - Hot Male Bodybuilder Fitness Model


Sean Royer


Hello and thank you for taking the time to check out my page. I am an NPC Natural National Level Bodybuilder and National Level Men's Physique athlete. My current sponsors include; Optimum Nutrition/American Bodybuilding, Palm Beach Tan and Lana's Egg Whites. My passion is fitness modeling, and I really enjoy taking the proper steps to be in prime condition for shoots. The overall experience of working with photographers and putting out a top-notch effort is what I'm all about.

Training schedules and Bodybuilding contest prep does require that I have some notice time prior to shoots. I ask that travel expenses are covered for any lengthy travel for a shoot.


click thumbnails to enlarge pictures


Sean Royer - Hot Male Bodybuilder Fitness Model         Sean Royer - Hot Male Bodybuilder Fitness Model


Sean Royer - Hot Male Bodybuilder Fitness Model


Sean Royer - Hot Male Bodybuilder Fitness Model         Sean Royer - Hot Male Bodybuilder Fitness Model


I have been told by photographers that I'm easy to work with and can react to changes without difficulty. I look forward to the opportunity to make connections and work with you. Three things that I really stand by for EVERY shoot: 1. I am on time, and often times will be there early 2. I will be in perfect shape and condition to shoot 3. 

I am hardworking and will come with energy and a great attitude ... You can see more information and contact Sean Royer at bit.ly/RaWWzU


Sean Royer - Hot Male Bodybuilder Fitness Model         Sean Royer - Hot Male Bodybuilder Fitness Model


Sean Royer - Hot Male Bodybuilder Fitness Model         Sean Royer - Hot Male Bodybuilder Fitness Model


Sean Royer - Hot Male Bodybuilder Fitness Model         Sean Royer - Hot Male Bodybuilder Fitness Model






0 comments: