Live Muscle Show

 

Nov 27, 2012

Hot Photos Set for Muscle Lover - Wanna Worship Their Hard Bodies

Photos for Muscle Lover - Wanna Worship Their Hard Bodies


Muscle Worship! You in or out? Ok.. this might be a topic that have been explored before here but I have found a new form of sexual pleasure. Muscle worship, I didnt know there was a whole new community out there. I cant wait til the BF and I explore that. Now anyone into that? It's true that lots of guys, plenty of them straight, get into this. I've had a couple of straight friends who really liked to flex with me, and it wasn't me who would start it or encourage it -- they did, always. Sometimes it would turn into a wrestling match or arm wrestling or some sort of test of strength. 

Maybe they can shower or bathe together and some more worshipping in the tub. Just imagine this after all that test release and after gym ..... I imagine lots and lots of testosterone hormones. I totally love this, you don't have to get down and dirtty and do anything. Just work out in admiration of someone who takes care of their body.


click thumbnails to enlarge pictures


Photos for Muscle Lover - Wanna Worship Their Hard Bodies Photos for Muscle Lover - Wanna Worship Their Hard Bodies Photos for Muscle Lover - Wanna Worship Their Hard Bodies

Photos for Muscle Lover - Wanna Worship Their Hard Bodies Photos for Muscle Lover - Wanna Worship Their Hard Bodies

Photos for Muscle Lover - Wanna Worship Their Hard Bodies Photos for Muscle Lover - Wanna Worship Their Hard Bodies


At my gym , there were these two guys, doing some kind of body stretching like acrobats, they were all over each other, pulling, doing pushups on top of each other, using each others bodies as body weight. The guys were supper ripped and muscular, I wonder if they were lovers, or just professionals. cos most str8 guys would having a guy so close to them.
 
Photos for Muscle Lover - Wanna Worship Their Hard Bodies Photos for Muscle Lover - Wanna Worship Their Hard Bodies Photos for Muscle Lover - Wanna Worship Their Hard Bodies



You may also like these hot hunks galleries :

 

0 comments: