Live Muscle Show

 

Apr 29, 2010

Live Muscle Show and Hot Muscular Men Videos - Gallery 17

Live Muscle Show and Hot Muscular Men Videos - Gallery 17



If you didn't have a reason to get back to the gym, now you do. Italian Bodybuilder Giovani, and Bojan (aka Blade) with ripped musc1es have a workout like you've never seen, they are really hot. For the first and second guy's video, you will need to worship them, just like me want to feel their bulging muscles under my hands and my tongue. Interview with Derrick Davenport, hot male model in the 3rd video clip, though I kind of wish I could hear what he was saying, but this video clip is so sexy.





Freaky MuscIe God


Freaking huge and ripped, this man flexes his eyepopping muscle so you can enjoy, envy and worship ever inch of this titanic physique bodybuilder. Great body, I am on my knees...with his nice lower abs...I would worship him day and night and I´d loved to be lifted by him and feel his strength!





MuscIe Worship


Worship him on webcam, so hot! so sexy! Total perfection. nice body - stands over us like a massive musced giant of a man...Beautiful physique. Would love to lick those pecs, abs and guns! I really lovin his biceps.




Derrick Davenport


Hot, though I kind of wish I could hear what he was saying. , I want the same deal he made with satan LOL....so sexy indeed





Italian Bodybuilder Giovani Posing


Hot Italian buy pumping up for competition. I volunteer to be .... raw by this freakin muc1estud with beautiful eyes.




Bojan a.k.a. Blade


This guy have much more mass and less water ( bet you threw all water before the vid XD ) there is probably really hot in your room. Its genetics. some ppl look good natural. like me. i take a fuck load of supplements but no roids. this guy could be natural, Congratulations Man! Nice Work!




You may also like these hot guys galleries :

0 comments: