Live Muscle Show

 

May 28, 2013

Muscle Monster Dalibor Hajek - Men's IFBB World Championships 2008

Dalibor Hajek - Men’s IFBB World Championships 2008


Dalibor Hajek

If anybody fits the term muscle-monster, it's Dalibor Hajek! I'm not surprised that he took first place at the Arnold Amateur in the super-heavyweight division. Look at those pecs, and the definition in his abs. And those triceps look like weapons. This man is just un-real! The striations, the veins, all those deep cuts and ridges; it's like each muscIe part is forged in steel. Huge physique bull Dalibor Hajek in a side chest pose and what a chest it is. His pecs are full to burst and his delts, biceps and triceps are stunning. Looking for muscle to worship?... In this competition Dalibor took 8th in Men Bodybuilding 100kg+

"Bodybuilder I admired as a little boy. I was not the most athletic guy, but turned always before me, that I will big and muscular. My mom, former gymnastics athlete has compelled me eight years to play basketball, I held there from 2 or 3 years. Then signed up my mother at the oars, so I then Rowed for 13 years. The beginnings were difficult, But as a junior, I caught myself and lost henceforth no competition." ....Dalibor Hajek


click thumbnails to enlarge pictures


Dalibor Hajek - Men’s IFBB World Championships 2008 Dalibor Hajek - Men’s IFBB World Championships 2008 Dalibor Hajek - Men’s IFBB World Championships 2008

Dalibor Hajek - Men’s IFBB World Championships 2008 Dalibor Hajek - Men’s IFBB World Championships 2008

Dalibor Hajek - Men’s IFBB World Championships 2008 Dalibor Hajek - Men’s IFBB World Championships 2008 Dalibor Hajek - Men’s IFBB World Championships 2008

Dalibor Hajek - Men’s IFBB World Championships 2008



You may also like these hot hunks galleries :



MuscleHunks HD



0 comments: