Live Muscle Show

 

Feb 26, 2013

Tristan Hamilton - Hot Muscle Male Model Photos Gallery 2

Tristan Hamilton - Hot Underwear Male Model


Tristan Hamilton

Tristan Hamilton is a truly sexy man. You may have seen this 29-year old in the publicity for Sleaze Ball last year. Or you might recognise him as Cocksox's latest model, photographed by Pedro Virgil! Away from modelling, Tristan has also featured as an actor in Max: A Cautionary Tale. Tristan has incredible abs, a sculpted physique and a electric persona! I think Australia's Tristan Hamilton might just the perfect example of the exotic masculinity Tom discussed. Tristan began his career in the spotlight at the age of 18 touring Queensland in the model/dance extravaganza Fashion With Flair. Tristan went on to begin a film career at the Academy of Film & Television in Queensland. Tristan has appeared in many short films, television appearances and the Australian version of Temptation Island. In 2008 Tristan wrote and directed the short film 'Daddy's Boy'.
 

click thumbnails to enlarge pictures


Tristan Hamilton - Hot Underwear Male Model Tristan Hamilton - Hot Underwear Male Model Tristan Hamilton - Hot Underwear Male Model

Tristan Hamilton - Hot Underwear Male Model Tristan Hamilton - Hot Underwear Male Model

Tristan Hamilton - Hot Underwear Male Model


'Tristan is a great guy. I had seen him on Model Mayhem, and when I found out I had a trip to Australia for my work, I contacted him about shooting. The shoot itself was very simple... in fact almost embarrassing. I did not have my regular camera equipment and lights with me. Because of some extra things I ended up having to take on the trip with me, I was left to shooting him with my tiny little Canon point-n-shoot. I kept apologizing, and we laughed about it, but it actually turned out okay.' ...Tom Rubeck

Tristan Hamilton - Hot Underwear Male Model Tristan Hamilton - Hot Underwear Male Model Tristan Hamilton - Hot Underwear Male Model



You may also like these hot hunks galleries :
  

MuscleHunks HD


0 comments: