Live Muscle Show

 

Dec 22, 2012

Various Video Clips of - Hot Hunks Muscle Flex and Workout

Various Hot Hunks Workout Wrestling Videos


It's not enough that they have awesome physiques, what a handsome specimen of masculinity they are! I appreciate their hard work and determination in spite of their diabetes... Cheer up for them to keep up the good work and keep sending the videos. Outstanding! PERFECT - nothing but masculine muscle and a real man behind the muscIe. The posing is GREAT - here's no right or wrong when they're enjoying their body and the hard work to build. My fantasy has only these guys and me in it.



Adam Oil Trunks

Adam Oil Trunks

You have done some mind blowing owner maintenance, my friend!! i have been a fan for a few years now through pics, but am just now discovering your youtube channel. I absolutely love watching you flex and pump up. You truly have tthe sexiest muscular body on the web. I have no words... ufff you're my dream in one word.. "PERFECTION" That is the hottest vid. You show that perfect body off so good. Except... take those trunks off!


2 Men Wrestling

2 Men Wrestling

We must kill the bad fat and belly first to get the 6 pack. You must have a lot of motivation to put in the work for that. Amazing videos...hot and sexy body...it's hot watching these 2 guys wrestling.


Dima Gym Abs

Dima Gym Abs

Still gratz body, you are the sexiest, hugest, hairiest, hottest, most amazing MuscIe God on You Tube. What I wouldn't give to be those hands on those enormous pecs of yours. It is a fantastic fantasy that I enjoy through your great videos. Don't ever stop! You bring so much joy and excitement into my life.


2 Hot Hairy Chested Hunks

2 Hot Hairy Chested Hunks

Behind the Scenes of MISTER Campaign Photo Shoot Planning the launch of a new dating app is a lot of hard and fun work! Photo-shoots are the best part of the job. Check out this extended video of the campaign photo-shoot we shot for MISTER featuring some gay hunks, big bears and jocks. Take me some pics ::))Woooof and hope for more videos like this.


Raging Werewolf

Raging Werewolf

Showing off my pecs and lats, bit of biceps... hope, you like it! woof woof! any free time you get save it for you and me in a bed. you are a sex god. u pose just fine, daddy....i'd love to see you in a posing thong or speedo...then put it down real low in the front...so we get a hint of your package.



You may also like these hot hunks galleries :



Live Muscle Show


0 comments: