Live Muscle Show

 

Mar 10, 2012

Photos Set 12 of Hot Muscle Men with Sexy Armpits

Photos Set 12 - Hot Hunks with Sexy Armpits



Alright that is seriously hotttttt stuff, my friend suggest me to make a video of armpits on guys that like don't have any other body hair like chest hair. Maybe sometimes I'll have a chance to make it and post on my youtube channel. I find hairy armpits on hairless chested guys so sexy, as you see 80% of men today don't have chest hair, but that is my favorite also ! no chest or body hair, and yes i want them to have hair under thier arms. I just put all kinds in here for everybody, and I love hair on men's arms also. Some guys shave their underarms in the summer time to keep cooler.... trim it in the wintertime so they don't get deoderant dingleberries in their armpit hair. Theey also shave their chest from time to time, so i'll just run the clippers across their chest as well... Soap and deoderant usually help with the whole smelling bad thing guys. You could see trimming if you have unusually long hair, but shaving? Not so much. Unless you have a 'I smell horrible when the sweat,' problem, then please shave.



click thumbnails to enlarge pictures



Photos Set 12 - Hot Hunks with Sexy Armpits Photos Set 12 - Hot Hunks with Sexy Armpits Photos Set 12 - Hot Hunks with Sexy Armpits


Photos Set 12 - Hot Hunks with Sexy Armpits Photos Set 12 - Hot Hunks with Sexy Armpits


Photos Set 12 - Hot Hunks with Sexy Armpits Photos Set 12 - Hot Hunks with Sexy Armpits Photos Set 12 - Hot Hunks with Sexy Armpits



As far as I have seen, people have been discussing armpits and genital scent. And while a number people I've encountered seem comfortable with the scents of these regions, few seem at ease with another scent-intensive area. All the past relationships I had my boyfriends insisted upon cleanliness, no odor etc. etc. This has all changed with my current boyfriend. He is very into smell. I love his smell, I love wearing his T-shirts to bed after he has worn them all day. He loves to smell me, his face gets a beautific look, his eyes shut tight, with a blissful smile on his face. I find him intoxicating. When he comes home from work when I have a day off, I like to hold him and just drink him in. it gets me quite powerfully turned on. It must to him as well because I usually find myself swiftly divested of clothing and hauled off to bed. I love the smell of his genitals, it is an earthy smell. He likes how I smell. I like kissing him after oral sex, when my smell and his get all mixed together.


Photos Set 12 - Hot Hunks with Sexy Armpits Photos Set 12 - Hot Hunks with Sexy Armpits


Photos Set 12 - Hot Hunks with Sexy Armpits Photos Set 12 - Hot Hunks with Sexy Armpits




You may also like these hot hunks galleries :


0 comments: