Live Muscle Show

 

May 10, 2011

Male Fitness Models Videos - Flexing, Oil Rubs, and Stripping

Male Fitness Models - Flexing, Oil Rubs, and Stripping Videos



Welcome to my new videos set I've searched from youtube. These guys are so amazing, King with true beast of a man and they're gorgeous being so. Sexy and strong looking alpha muscle studs with one hell of a sexy attitude. They're the whole show - the only fk'ng show there is. That's right . Keep it up man - working out - doing the routine and sharing themself with us. .... Hope you enjoy it :)




My Hot Body - Rikardo Machio


My Hot Body - Rikardo Machio


One thing Thats The Brazilian new arrives in Europe need to know is " Brazilian gay people in London are not together , they always do gossip around , Cant really trust. I Love the Brazilian people in Brazil but not the one live outside Brazil, they are not united or friendly .



Frat Flex Off


Frat Flex Off


Fraternity Flex-Off at Delta Gamma's Anchor Splash 2010.



Flexforall - Worship This MuscIe God Alpha Master


Flexforall - Worship This MuscIe God Alpha Master


Love this video. Love everything about it. Let me know when you get an x-tube....lol. Cool...hot...pecs...nips...dam­n.



Ripped Physique Man Rubs Olive Oil!


Ripped Physique Man Rubs Olive Oil!


Ripped and massive...and I'd lick those abs and pecs...and those nice muscIe nips...yum. I want to lick that olive oil off of Invulnerabledr's sexy body. I would even lick the olive oil off of his big muscular sexy ass. In fact licking the oil off of his ass would be my favorite



Ripped MuscIes 3


Ripped MuscIes 3


I agree that you are unique ripped. but from my point of view, i think you should gain some weight. but apart from that, great vid, good posing, great ripped mucels, keep it going.




You may also like these hot hunks galleries :


0 comments: