Live Muscle Show

 

Jan 3, 2011

Sexy Male Bodybuilders - Posedown Videos

Hot Male Bodybuilders - Posedown



I always love to see the posedowns. They are so funny to watch because one guy is always trying to best the other guy in a pose. Seeing those guys fight over the stage. Very hilarious. If I was a judge I'd count points against them for unsportsmanlike conduct. But that's me.These posedown are real hot, but too close for me to decide for myself who had the better body. I am sure the judges picked the right one. Love Bodybuilding and weighttraining!



Asian Classics 2009 - Ahmed Mohamed Al Ali


Asian Classics 2009 - Ahmed Mohamed Al Ali (UAE)


This was my toughest competition i have ever had, coming back after 17 years. I would like to thank everyone who was beside me and gave me the courage to win this competition and become Mr. Asia. ...... Regards, Mohamed AlAli


Mario Hemmer, NABBA Universe 2003

Mario Hemmer, NABBA Universe 2003


Mario Hemmer (Ö), NABBA Universe 2003, Men 1 - Place 6 at www.nabba.at



Steve Benthin Heavyweightcup 2010


Steve Benthin Heavyweightcup 2010 Germany 1st Place Posing and Interview


Steve is pretty nice pretty strong and sexy! That muscle and that man! Very sexy Hunk. Wonderfull Body, sexy legs. You can see him having an orgasm and shooting his jizz at muscIehunks . com .... He poses for Hunks as "Hans Hoffmann".



MostMuscular.Com - Bodybuilding Posedown

MostMuscular.Com - Bodybuilding Posedown


Bodybuilders pose down on stage at the 2003 NPC Ronnie Coleman Classic. See thousands of clips like this at MostMuscular.Com ULTRA and ULTRA Plus.



Tomas Bures (CZE), BAI Arnolds Open 2009


Tomas Bures (CZE), BAI Arnolds Open 2009


Tomas Bures (CZE), BAI Arnolds Open 2009 - Place 1, SO PREFECT GUY!



BXI 2007 - Ahmed Hamouda


BXI 2007 - Ahmed Hamouda


He is beautiful and already in my top 25 fav bodybuilders of all time and in my top 6 of Best posers of all time....His dance moves are up there with (Melvin Anthony, Kai Greene, Darrem Charles) just to name a few. I't's not common for us to see this in the west. It might be that the Media only shows the restrictions and religious fanatism, but that's not my fault.




You may also like these hot hunks galleries :


0 comments: