Live Muscle Show

 

Nov 14, 2012

Stuntmen and Male Strippers's Got Talent

Stuntmen and Male Strippers's Got Talent


YUM! The reason why I watch the Got Talent Show! Because it's full of yummy suprises ;) like stuntmen and malestripper that gonna take their shirts off! WOW! yeah, they're sexy and we know it. The dude show up in the near-buff to clean could be a fun alternative to male strippers for this show. there're different types of underwear on male strippers does it for different people. For example, some guys like to see dancers in boxer briefs and others like to see them wearing thongs. 

I like both of those. But, since I do have my own opinion, I have gathered together a set of underwear looks that really do it for me. OK. One night while watching, tipping and enjoying malestrippers's talents, I especially noticed the underwear that they were so expertly wearing. The fabric molded itself to every curve, crevice, and bulge.



HunkMania Male Strippers - Australia's Got Talent 2012

HunkMania Male Strippers - Australia's Got Talent 2012

Handsome guys are always appreciated. Male Men Stripping Strippers dancers Group on AGT Australia's Got Talent 2012 Auditions Night 6 Week 2. If I were the judge, I will say yes too, because of there bodies. They are hot,sexy and very cute. I really want a boyfriend like that! I'm ganna say ....australia's got hot male strippers.


The Salvage Men - America's Got Talent 2012

The Salvage Men - America's Got Talent 2012

I'm Sexy & I Know It - Yes they sexy and they know it, and I agree with them. The Salvage Men on America's Got Talent 2012 New York Auditions, Mostly times women are cheering for these kind of acts. I need a closer view at 2:00.


Britain's Got Talent 2009 - Stripping Montage

Britain's Got Talent 2009 - Stripping Montage

I recommend you to watch the guy on 1:41 he is so HOT!!! He makes me Shiver!! Don't you just wana rub some oil on that BODY!! (oohh). His name is Conrad Brissett, the male stripper work at the dance club. His chest is hot, he's 40 but he's so hot.


French stuntmen Cascade - Britain's Got Talent 2012

French stuntmen Cascade - Britain's Got Talent 2012

French stuntmen Cascade wow with a martial arts group performance so action-packed it could put Bruce Lee to shame. But will BGT Judges David Walliams, Carmen Electra, Simon Cowell and Alesha Dixon be floored by their talent?



You may also like these hot hunks galleries :



LiveMuscleShow - Top Male Bodybuilders


0 comments: