Live Muscle Show

 

Nov 7, 2011

Cowboy Muscular Hunks and Smoking Hot Guys Videos

Cowboy Muscle Hunks Videos



There is nothing more attractive than a handsome confident in charge classic man relaxing enjoying a fine cigar. It's really turn-on, muscular cowboy cigar smokers. These guys are so hot, I love the look and the boots, come lay on my fllor for a smoke, WOOOFFFFFFF. If one were to describe all my likes in one man, you would be it ! Booted, smoking, facial hair, handsome and muscled ... that are totally AWESOME !




Cowboy Fix

Cowboy Fix


Marlboro smoker cowboy who is so hot! and very handsome cowboy!WOOF!! Im so fucking in love with you! your my smokin marlboro man fantasy come true. ..you are hotter than Hell!!! Would love to smoke with you...



Stripper Cowboy Arizona Panther

Stripper Cowboy Arizona Panther


This is part one of the cowboy act we do in arizona i put it here so our new guys could study it. The music is cut and recorded by a buddy of mine JZ Storm of Adonis Ent. and proformed by myself Panther. Im not perfect but right now theres not much work for me here in AZ im looking for a group or place to proform.



My Evening Smoking Pleasure

My Evening Smoking Pleasure


So hot, so sensual.... so wonderful to see you back again. Beautiful as ever. Please give us more! I would have loved to be there with you, while you smoke I take care of you :-)



Cowboy Cigar

Cowboy Cigar


Smoking a cigar in my cowboy hot, ....I will say this again and again you are one very attractive and classic man, sir. I want to do more than sit on His lap thats fer damned sure. Absolutely one of the sexiest cigar smok'n men on the planet!




You may also like these hot hunks galleries :


0 comments: